A laser is an instrument that produces a very narrow, intense beam of light energy. When a laser light comes in contact with tissues it causes a reaction. The light can remove or shape soft tissues.
Our Laser can be used to,
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns and other procedures.
- Remove overgrown tissues.
- Remove inflamed gum tissue and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- Help treat infections in root canals.
Our dentists at St Agnes Dental have been specially trained and accredited to use the Picasso Laser.