A laser is an instrument that produces a very narrow, intense beam of light energy. When a laser light comes in contact with tissues it causes a reaction. The light can remove or shape soft tissues.
Our Laser can be used to,
- Expose partially erupted wisdom teeth.
- Manage gum tissue during impressions for crowns and other procedures.
- Remove overgrown tissues.
- Remove inflamed gum tissue and aid in the treatment of gum disease.
- Help treat infections in root canals.
Our dentists at St Agnes Dental have been specially trained and accredited to use the Picasso Laser.
Contact St Agnes Dental today on 8264 3355 for further information about our services or to book an appointment.